Group Update: Thursday, December 16th, 2021.
Please drop a comment or GIF below stating that you have read
and understood our most recent update. Our updates are always pinned to the top (featured) section of our group & are also available on the front page of our website under "Stay up to date here" section. We are also happy to add you to our master tag list for updates, drops, and more: Just ask us to add you below
As always if you have any questions/concerns regarding any of your orders we ask you to please message our business page --> Farmhouse Fluff and one of our customer service team members will be happy to assist you.
- Update on myself (Bernadette): A couple updates ago I explained that I have been dealing with a lot of health issues over the past few months and my primary doctor set me up to see a specialist (Cardiologist). I have been dealing with uncontrollable high blood pressure even on medications. I went and saw the Cardiologist last week and received my results and I have been diagnosed with an uncommon severe form of high blood pressure. My medications have been adjusted to help with this and have also been put on a strict diet to help. I am high risk for stroke, heart attack, and kidney failure. Definitely not the best of news of course, but its good to know whats finally going on with me. Due to this, It took me a lot longer to finish packing the preorder and I apologize about that. I have to take more breaks, make sure to eat and check my blood pressure 3 times a day, etc etc. Hopefully now that I have a diagnosis, change in diet and medication I will feel better soon over the next few weeks and get my blood pressure under control and get back into the groove of things.
- Round #8 Update: Round #8 has officially (finally) finished packing. The website will be sending out email notifications with tracking numbers next week, throughout the week (Monday through Friday). We did it this way so that it was done in batches, with shipping manifests as well so we can keep better track of packages. (Thanks to the hubby!) Each batch will have its own pick up date with USPS so they will start heading out to everyone! So please keep an eye on your emails next week for tracking, if you do not get an email by Christmas eve please feel free to reach out and we will look into it for you right away. Cancellations on round #8 will no longer be accepted today and on so we can keep everything organized and ready to go for pick ups. We appreciate everyone's understanding of this.
- Next up: It's time to start moving on to the next which is the combo of Round # 9, Nov MK, and round #10. Round #9/MK Nov inventory is already completed, Round #10 will be underway next week. We will be starting to print packing slips for these preorders this upcoming week and starting to pull orders for packing. My husband has time off this holiday season so he will be helping assist me with these. Once we complete these, that is it for us for this year.
- We will have a secret ready to ship round come mid/end of January for our customers to start the year off right. There will be 6 new prints, this round with be AWJ only as we have seen a severe decline in microsuede orders and we can't be stuck with product that doesn't sell. We do apologize if this upsets anyone who prefers microsuede but we can't keep eating the cost as we have too much overstock already of microsuede diapers. We hope the sales from this ready to ship round goes well so we can continue offering ready to ship rounds instead of preorders next year. This has been the roughest year and we want to do what we can for our customers who continue to support us into a better year.
- Upcoming holiday dates: As you all know its almost Christmas and the new year! We will be spending time with our families as well this holiday season so please remember these dates that our team will be out of office: December 24th-December 26th, we will return Monday, December 27th. & December 31st-January 2nd, we will return January 3rd. We hope everyone has a happy and safe Christmas and new year.
Farmhouse Fluff Team